From the date of purchase, Tiger provides a 2-year warranty for this toilet seat on material and construction faults. Should a defect occur within this period, Tiger declares that it is prepared to repair the product. If it cannot be repaired, Tiger will offer a similar replacement session up to a maximum of the invoice value.
No warranty is provided on:
- defects arising as a result of injudicious or improper use
- non-compliance or inadequate compliance with the cleaning instructions.
- defects which the buyer or a third party has already attempted to repair
- mechanical damage due to external influences (scratches, dents, wells)
- damage caused by sitting or standing on the lid. The lid is designed to stop splashing water.
This warranty applies provided that the purchase of the toilet seat can be proven by proof of purchase from your dealer. After this period there is the option to order parts through your dealer for a fee.